19 December 2006

Infant Tortured by Immoral Physician

This link is provided as a resource for parents/guardians who are interested in learning more about how physicians are treating our children. This child is in excruciating pain. Note how the doctor torturing him doesn't fucking CARE. Actual cutting and dissecting is shown, so viewer discretion is advised. More about this video can be found at the link above.

Any parent, who after seeing this video, would still allow this procedure to be performed on their child without benefit of anesthesia is an sadistic piece of shit, and a waste of humanity.

The doctor in this video is committing crimes against humanity. Maybe someone should tie him down, and do this to him.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aah, that is so painful to see. I have a son and he is circumsised. If someone had shown me this before, I would not let it happen.

This should be against the law. You are so right. That doctor should be tied down and made to suffer the way he makes new born babies suffer.

1:26 AM, December 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meus filhos não são circumcised. Eu não viveria com a culpa de tais práticas barbaric.

1:48 AM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

My boys were done by a Jewish moel. I held my son gently. He didn't even cry. I did it for hygeine reasons I'm not religious. Check it out as a preventative for the AIDS epidemic in Africa. Oh, and also as a help against cervical cancer etc.

5:47 AM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Here you go - something we can agree on! I am totally against circumcision and my son will not be circumcised.

3:18 PM, March 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home